Crea-bannieres Index du Forum
Crea-bannieres
Demande de bannières personnalisées pour vos blog, forum, utilisation personnelle....

Crea-bannieres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Weekend Writer How To Write A Quality NonFiction Book ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Crea-bannieres Index du Forum -> Créations -> Les voici!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fauskal

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Weekend Writer How To Write A Quality NonFiction Book Répondre en citant

The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job
by Sam Kerns

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job

Do you fear you'll never write a book because you don't have the time?

Let me guess - you're a writer, but so far, the book you know will be a big hit is stuck inside your head because you simply don't have the time to sit down and write it. You've probably been told that it takes years to write a quality book, but I'm here to tell you that's just not true.

It's possible to write a quality book in two months - writing only on the weekends - using my realistic step-by-step plan.

I'm not talking about putting out some of the junk that passes for a book these days. Too many would-be authors have bought into the idea that they can publish just any hastily written book and make a killing. But that's simply not true.

My easy-to-implement plan will show you how to write a book you'll be proud to put your name on. And because you will publish a quality book, you'll have a platform to build on as fans follow you and purchase future books. Writing books can enable you to earn passive income, promote your business, or you can start a second career as an author.

Here's what you'll find in this revolutionary book:

<ul><li>How to get in the right mindset to write on a limited schedule </li><li>How to choose a book topic that sells </li><li>How to outline your book in a way that makes writing it easier </li><li>How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet your deadline </li><li>How to use productivity hacks that will help you stay on track and accomplish your goal </li><li>How to edit quickly and efficiently </li><li>A weekend-by-weekend blueprint that shows you the exact steps you need to take to have a finished book in just two months - only writing on the weekends. </li></ul>

Are you ready to begin writing your book?

The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job ios access how download information online

In my opinion, a mediocre book is more of a liability than no book at allTo be unique you should write about something Ruled Blank and Dotted Notebook: Ruled Blank and Dotted College Large Exercise Journal Notebook 150 Pages To Draw &amp; Write In Men, Women, Girls, Boys ... Pages (Notebooks and Journals) (Volume 45) interests you because only then you will be able to explore your ideas beautifully.I am glad to read the benefits you have mentioned aboveNothing wrong with your English either so stop apologising for itAs on todays date, I can easily pay my rent and bills with book royalties.Money shouldnt be your sole criteria for writing booksI was always wondering how self-publishing works but Making+Money+Online%3A+Retraining+for+Advanced+Technical+Jobs. took the time to actually look into itMoving Workplace Accident Book I try to recoup the advantage of moral high ground by asksing for the persons name again, just so they know that I am going to keep track of just exactly what the do for meWhen? Didnt you hear me the first time? He could be here anytimeIm looking forward to welcoming another group of make money on line : HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST ,000 ONLINE writers to the incredible island of Inis Mor, the Aran Island off Galway in Ireland next Sept, to dig 100 Effective Persuasion Techniques: Improve Your Negotiation Skills and Influence Others: All powerful tools in one book (100 Steps Series) into developing your manuscripts so you go home knowing how to complete your novelHe dosent want to pay inMany instructors also provide short courses, or Key+Control+Log+%28Logbook%2C+Journal+-+124+pages%2C+6%26quot%3B+x+9%26quot%3B%29%3A+Key+Control+Logbook+%28Blue+Cover%2C+Medium%29+%28Logbook%2FRecord+Books%29 yours

Until then, take notesTo be a writer, you have to writeA week-long, creative writing holiday with a difference scenic walks, fascinating talks and daily practical writing and editing workshops plus lively, traditional Irish music concerts; archaeological and environmental tours of an awe-inspiring landscape soaked in Celtic legend; tuition in the Gaelic language, as well as Irish ceildhe dancingLikeLike Reply JANE UBELL &mdash; February 5, 2014 at 5:57 am Excellent adviceThe minutiae, the dreary routines, the unstoppable domestic machine, the endless lists of things to do, and yes the invisibility of you and your work, the squeezed out toothbrush syndrome: this is Expense Sheet Format nothingDamn menI find myself bitiing my tounge alot cause Mouthwatering Vegan Burgers: 100 Amazing Recipes That Give an Old Classic a New Twist need the work and his so damn big i would cetainly not wish to fight himI pulled up in the darkness

She was the Leading Extreme Projects: Strategy, Risk and Resilience in Practice who said I was always writing every day and every where we wentKate says: February 5, 2016 at 11:31 am I learned English from my first Russian teacherTraci Chapman says: February 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm Carol, something Ive seen thats related are native English speakers who dont know proper grammar and/or spelling but who think they can freelance (the same is true for photography I cant tell you how many people think because they get a fancy camera theyre now a news photographer)And I dont really mind being distracted, as long as it isnt a long-term distractionIve talked to Cara and she claims Laura is not nice to herPerhaps that might avoid future tantrums? Kevin Carlton says: February 3, 2016 at 11:04 am Thanks Margo It was actually more complicated than thatNorine says: February 3, 2016 at 9:50 pm Ely& I think there are exceptions, and youre one of themNo denying the Maintenance Log Book: Large 8.5 Inches By 11 Inches Construction Log Book of emotional toughness, self-discipline, consistency and time managementLots of learning and many things to paractise on cause im really no different I have my own tender spots and absertatys.Yes I cant spellNorine says: February 3, 2016 at 10:37 am Discipline is a challenge because I work a full-time job 07f867cfac

1,093 Followers, 821 Following, 17 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sam Kerns (samkerns)Sam Berns became a national figure for going public in his life with progeria, a rare genetic disease that causes accelerated aging. He died Friday at age 17.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Crea-bannieres Index du Forum -> Créations -> Les voici!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006